Monday, August 20, 2012

The Chickens Work!!!

    Okay this blog post today is really just dedicated to one of my most favorite people ever, Kati. Kati, who always makes me laugh and amazes me with her wit and humor. No other person can send me texts that literally make me laugh out lout (or fall out of my chair), and put a smile on my face quite like she does. So Kati, this one is for you. I am so glad for that day: "Hey, this is Kati, she is from Finland and likes horses. You guys have so much in common!" Ha Ha, and I am So glad your chickens work, and thank goodness for lentils!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. awww...i never saw this before :)
    yes, chickens are working, i got seven eggs yesterday!so there's only one traitor on the flock... we'll find out who you are! :) lol, love my hens. you'll have scrambled for breakfast, eggsalad for lunch and chicken fingers for dinner if we don't have eight eggs daily by the time you visit us :)

    ReplyDelete