Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Colorado life

Colorado life is pretty darn swell! As you can probably tell from my lack of blogging DH and I have been pretty busy lately. I FINALLY got a job! Go me! And I have been working Monday thru Friday lately for training purposes. It's certainly safe to say I am not a m-f kinda girl. I loathe getting up early every single day.. Ask my husband, I'm a bear. The job is going well so far, tough learning a new charting system, docs and the whole surgical thing is new to me. With time though I'll get it down. School is getting pretty intense too as it's past the halfway mark in the semester. Technically I am on spring break, although it's not much break working 5 days a week plus 2 hours of homework each night! It's the only way I can stay ahead though... And I like to goof off on the weekends :p speaking of weekends..they are a BLAST here in CO! We go hiking, skiing, sightseeing and not to mention all the fabulous things to do in Denver! Last weekend we went hiking in Boulder, went to the Denver symphony and then I met a couple friends on Sunday to go skiing :) left DH at home to study for his test, he was uber jealous! I have made a few friends here and things are going great! I'm keeping myself super busy and still manage to have a couple gfs to grab a drink or a yoga session with :) don't get me wrong... I REALLY miss home and the salty air, and my horses! But we are making the best of it and enjoying all that CO has to offer us. Today my mom sent me a where's George dollar and that made my day. Miss my family and it's only been 2 months, hope they come visit soon. On the plus side I have some great friends coming for a visit very soon and I can't wait to see their faces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment