Tuesday, August 7, 2012

We are more than just status updates...

     So as I have come to the decision to leave the social networking world that is Facebook I figured I better start blogging again to keep family and friends in the loop of our life here in Colorado. I have let this blog go long overdue, and it is not that I haven't had time to update, but rather I spent my online time wasted on Facebook reading status updates that either share way too much information, are entirely conceded, or very heated with a political jargon. I just have had enough! In the few days I have already forgotten about it and have been super productive! The house is cleaned, a healthy dinner is on the table at night, I'm spending more time at the barn with my horses and I'm even organizing and getting crafty ideas from pinterest. Oh, it's not that I can't find ways to blow my time on the internet, I'm very good at that!

    So as for an update, summer is slowly coming into the home stretch, and I quite okay with that. Although, this summer has been a blast, it has been a record heat wave. I know I know, I'm from Florida... I'm turning into a pansy! Ski season is calling my name in the distant and I am ready for my THIRD ski season and I am totally ready to tear it up!! I am excited because this  year I will spend less time on my butt and more time on the slopes! =) Arni says I am getting better and I even skied some black diamonds last season. Crazy to think we have lived in Colorado for close to 2 years now, seems just yesterday we were saying goodbye and packing up everything we owned into a moving truck. I haven't blogged in almost a year, and now looking back on old posts, I wish I had. It is kind of nice to have a journal to read and reminisce over. So the goal is to not look back a year from now and say, darn I wish I would have blogged more!

    So to my whole 3 readers, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment