Sunday, September 26, 2010

I need 37 hours in a day

Seriously there cannot possibly be enough hours in a day! When you work 12 hour shifts, it leaves little time for anything except vegging out and crashing.. let alone school work, job hunt, house hunt, husband, friends, horse, cat, dog.. in no particular order ;) Oh and for fun let's add my new found activity.. blogging to that list. Hopefully I can keep up with everything and not toss it aside as I did with my half knitted scarf (knitting needles still attached). My floor has dust bunnies-not so cute-, my dog is looking at me with more scruff on her face than a billy goat, I have a pile of papers due and I will spend tomorrow's 12 hours tending to others needs and probably wiping a few butts in the process.. but you know what? I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.. well maybe I would wipe less butts.. but hey it pays the bills! As ICE (Icelandic Cowboy Expat aka my hubby-- u know u like that acronym) and I try to finish up our next educational degrees and try to cope with the mental challenge of moving and pretty much changing our lives completely we still manage to have fun! Life would be BORING without all this craziness.. and we have some great likewise crazy friends to keep us entertained.. So let's live up the last few months we have here folks!

1 comment:

  1. ICE...I love it!! And yep, you've got some crazy friends. I'm learning quickly that baking and blogging about it are better than any therapy I've ever paid for! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete