Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm walking on sunshine!

So I had a FABULOUS day today! Well, let me back track.. I've had a fabulous week! (No, not because my husband is out of town either..hehe) Anyway I did the annual heart walk yesterday evening and had a super great time. Not only was I doing a community event and raising money for the cure of heart disease, I was cutting the fool and having a ball with some awesome ladies! It started off with receiving a T-shirt 4 x's too big, and it was a neon green.. yep sexy! So I eighty-fied it and chopped it up to make a cute off the shoulder mini tee! Leave it to me to want to look cute at a heart walk! Anyway I had a great time, saw a bunch of people I currently work with and some from when I worked on the ambulance.. a few of us met for adult beverages afterward, and laughs were had by all! So today started off great with a Zen Yoga class (also taught by a respiratory therapist I work with- she is a FABULOUS lady!) and left feeling super spiritual and super limber! I am SOOOOOO addicted to yoga.. I'm telling you with the sudo-vegitarian lifestyle and my love of yoga, I'll fit right in with the mountain hippies! After yoga I got to do one of my favorite things with one of my favorite ladies; I went horseback riding with my very funny and super cute Finnish friend. She brought me back Finnish chocolate (mmmmmm) and the most AWESOME plaid breeches I ever saw!!!! I heart her =)  Anyway the weather couldn't have been more amazingly perfect, and I have been floating on cloud 9 all day ::sigh:: Now off to pick my hubby up from the airport and find out how his trip to the big CO was!

1 comment: