Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dads first visit to CO

   This week my Dad has been in town visiting us. This is his first trip to Colorado. So far we are having a great time, spent Thanksgiving together, and are enjoying some great weather! I hope he comes back and visits again real soon.


 A trip to Fort Collins for a brewery tour at New Belgium Brewing


Breakfast at Silver Grill Cafe in Ft. Collins
 Inside the brewery


 Dad in love with a guitar at Hard Rock Cafe, Denver





 Goofing off 

 His trip wouldn't be complete with smoking some ribs


 Red Rocks Amphitheater 



 Happy Turkey Day!

 The Flat Irons, Boulder






 My Dads FIRST Starbucks on Pearl Street, Boulder
UF vs FSU long time family rivalry... we won!
 A night out in Denver





My Dad is here for just a few more days, I think my husband is the most upset, his football watching buddy will be leaving! We hope he had a great time and hope he comes back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment