Sunday, November 10, 2013

Mormon Cheese Heads

     A little blog to update. Last weekend we attended our first ever cheese festival. Thousands upon thousands of cheese samples....drool. We tasted some really delicious cheeses and some really terrible cheeses, and ended up buying some flavored goat cheese. We stayed about a hour, had what we felt was our money's worth and then headed out because the crowd was getting too thick. We decided to go to Left Hand Brewery and have a beer before heading home.
     That evening we drove to Denver to meet up with Arni's coworker Karen, her sister and nephews for dinner at Hard Rock Cafe and then to the Denver Center for Performing Arts to see The Book of Mormon. So, I knew that this was going to be a funny play, and I knew it is written by the creators of South Park, but I still wasn't quite sure what I was in for. I'll tell you what I was in for.... straight hilarity, I mean seriously, pee your pants funny. Inappropriate, wrong on ALL sorts of levels, and worth every penny.
   
One of the goats used to make cheese

Arni enjoying some samples



The goat cheese we bought



Larimier Square looking like Christmas 


DCPA

No comments:

Post a Comment