Friday, November 29, 2013

Hey Turkeys!

   Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to my whole 5 followers =) and much love to our family and friends back home we can't be with this holiday. November has been busy as expected. Arni is always busy at work and for me, this is my BUSIEST time of year... gotta get them surgeries in before the end of the year. I try to send out a blanket apology to friends to let them know that, I indeed, did not drop off the face of the earth and I will catch up with them again in January, when work is completely dead.

    Earlier this month the Viking and I kicked off our holiday season by seeing the Trans-Siberian Orchestra live at the Pepsi Center. I wasn't really sure what to expect, and I sure didn't expect what I saw! Dear God there were flame throwers, girls dancing in leather pants, lasers and some aerial guitar solos, with Christmas music. Entertaining to say the least.


    I can't believe it has been a whole year since I last saw my Dad, who was visiting last Thanksgiving, my how the time flies. This year we were invited by Nina and Paul to have dinner with them and a few friends. Eight of us, from literally all over the world, became family to share this day with. Furthermore, the Americans were in the minority, so to share "our" Holiday with our international friends was pretty special. We ate our faces off then finished the night with a few board games and a movie.
All snazzed up

I brought desserts

Mexican Train Dominoes 







2 comments:

  1. You need to get your pretty little a$$ home to Florida. Soon!

    ReplyDelete