Sunday, October 12, 2014

No Soup for you!

 I'd like to wish my brother a Happy Birthday, hope it's filled with lots of cake and good times!


    Brrr it's cold and rainy here in Colorado today. Thermostat says 39F so not quite cold enough for snow, but cold enough to stay inside! I am making a couple different soups today, perfect weather for it. Also, starting to food prep for when baby is born. So stocking up my freezer when I can. On baby business had my check up on Friday, the little Viking is measuring right on track 28 weeks and still has a ferocious little heart beat. I passed my glucose test and we are all set to start taking baby classes on Monday. I am officially in my third trimester so here goes the home stretch! Arni can not only now feel him from placing his hand on my belly, but we can see him kicking and moving and my stomach looks like it is about to go all Alien on me. Weirdest. Thing. Ever.

    The cooler weather is making me in such a mood for the holidays, AND skiing. I am so bummed I won't be out there on opening day, but hoping to get at least a few days in after baby. I'm on the hunt for some snow shoes so I can at least do that while I am pregnant. We got our furnace fixed which is amazing because now I am not getting frost bite at night! We STILL need to get firewood and I don't know when we will have time before the snow comes in. Arni is taking yet another class at Stanford which takes up almost all of his free time and next weekend we will be in Denver. This winter prep business is a lot of work, I just hope we get the essentials completed before the snow hits hard. I'm also getting to the point where I cannot do as much as I could before, so there's that.

   Not much else to report about right now, but stay tuned for much craziness to come! I've attached some recent photos and some from Clay and Ashley's wedding last weekend.

Fall is very pretty in the mountains



In typical Hugi fashion, cracking a joke right before the picture was taken

The newlyweds

the most handsome groomsman



Very pretty view from the bridal party house in Glenwood Springs

7 months pregnant

I love when they snuggle together

No comments:

Post a Comment