Tuesday, January 11, 2011

T minus 2 days... And I've got the crud!

Really?! MUST I get sick 2 days before we embark on this huge journey?! I guess I should have expected it considering how much stress I have been under the last few weeks. But I'm still gonna bitch about it! Actually knowing that I am leaving in 2 days, I got my butt into the dr today, for the official diagnosis of sinusitis and bronchitis, fun. Hopefully that nice shot of rocephin into my arse will start kicking in! My husband won't let me get out of bed... Normally a day lounging in bed watching movies would sound appealing, but really it's quite boring. We have also got SO much to do, it's driving me crazy sitting here! I tried sneaking out to pack some and got griped at and sent back to my room, lol. I hate being inconvenienced with illness, I have no time for this! Good news for Debbie though, looks like she will be inheriting by last 3 yoga passes ;) lucky girl! So I did finally get a phone interview for a job... Will see how that pans out. Will keep my fingers crossed, something good is waiting out ere for me I just know it! I also started classes this week.. I'm taking 3 this semester, and moving, and hopefully starting a new job, I must be crazy or something! Better to be busy though right? They look like they might be tough ones too, lots of apa papers to write, joy!

As for our move, the packing is 95% done, picking up the Penske truck tomorrow and then my brother is going to come by after work and help us load it. I have 9 hrs worth of Dexter episodes, and a bunch of new music on my iPad. I also bought myself some cross word puzzles, a few magazines, and a butt load of homework. I should be good. Hubby and I are going to change out driving every gas tank or so, and we have changed our route due to the big snow storm coming through the west. Looks like we will be headed to Texas and then up to Colorado. Flatter land=less snow, we hope. And one other challenge we will face is the lack of room in the truck cabin... Hmm yeah definitely thought it was bigger. Guess all 4 of us, plus the dog kennel and litter box will jam in! We will, however, be staying in a pet friendly hotel one night! Happy wife= happy husband! Be looking for blog posts along the way, and pictures once we get settled!

No comments:

Post a Comment