Saturday, April 18, 2015

XC skiing!

Guess what everyone.......??? I got to go skiing for the first time since last season! I feel like a tiny part of my old life suddenly came back to me! Last weekend our good friends came for a visit and we took advantage of that and all went for a day of xc skiing. We pulled Leifur behind in the chariot and set out on Haymaker golf course. So So So fun and happy to get out! I may have even made the comment as we were finishing up and heading for a beer on how HAPPY I am to not be pregnant anymore! Ha Ha! Slowly things are getting better. I may never have my old life back, but now I have a better one. It may have a slower pace and earlier evenings but it's pretty dern swell! Last weekend I also got to have a girls night where Caitlyn and I went for real sushi (also a first for me since being pregnant) and saki bombs! We sat at the sushi bar and enjoyed watching the chefs make rolls and chatted it up girl style. We also got to have game night over the weekend and Caitlyn and Johan spoiled us by making Swedish meatballs and all the fixins' Swedish style. We also had enough leftovers to enjoy it again the next night!

No comments:

Post a Comment