Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How the West Was Won

Okay, so some new updates! It's official! I have finally told work about my move! I was nervous to do so but my boss took it o.k.  Actually he came into our unit, erased my name off the board and said "You are dead to me!" HaHa! Later that day he re-wrote my name as Haytie. He is seriously the best boss I have ever had and I'm sad to leave! Oh, and today after floating to one of the WORST floors EVER, he calls my phone and pretends to be one of my pts and says "I have shingles on my butt and I pooped and need you to help me!" OMG seriously?! Now what manager do you know that is that much of a goofball?! Anyway made me laugh, and that helped with the God awful shift I was having. So as for our updates on the move: The hubs got his OFFICIAL offer on the job, yippyyy!! So no backing out now! We are to leave it's looking like the 2nd week of January... yep the coldest month of the year. My Florida girl wardrobe will hardly do.... but with me lacking a J.O.B. still, I'll have to make do with Wal-Mart sweat pants or something ::cringe:: I got a number for a travel nursing agency, so I might check them out, and I started filling out the paperwork to have my FL licence xferred to CO.  Things are moving though! Exciting stuff! so as for the  FL house.. hmm, still trying to figure that out.. rent? Sell? that will remain TBA. It does look, however, like I may be taking a trip to CO right before Christmas to go apartment hunting with the hubs, wish us luck there! We found a couple nice places on craigslist, so hopefully they are as nice in person. As for my last day at work, I was thinking December 17, but it looks like I may leave one week earlier, so I will have time for my final exams, as well as take our trip out there. We have a tacky xmas sweater party going away party in the 18 and then hopefully the 19 Arabian Nights Christmas show with my horsie BFFs! Trying to spend as much time with everyone as I can before we leave. This year's holidays will be hectic but wonderful! Next up is Thanksgiving at my Mom and Dad's house!! I will be making my famous Sweet potato casserole and two pies: KT's Homemade Apple and Southern Pecan Pie! Delic-erous!

No comments:

Post a Comment