Friday, October 29, 2010

Lost in an Icelandic forrest? Stand up!

hehehe okay, so maybe you didn't get the title unless you are Icelandic... google "trees in Iceland" and you will understand =)

We just got home from dinner at my gf Tessa's super cute beach bungalow, where we bribed Arni with a home cooked meal in exchange for finishing up the curtain hanging project we so sucked at! But at least we mastered the beast of a drill!

 How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday?

Tell her a joke on Wednesday.

Now my husband is jamming out to Journey and I am blogging instead of doing homework!

Update: Got the name and number of a recruiter/director thanks to our friend Clay, so I'll give her a call next week and hopefully she can give me some references! Arni's parents also packed all their clothes and stuff into boxes ready for the move.. weird that we are just starting this stuff.. I think I am still in denial!

No comments:

Post a Comment