Monday, October 15, 2012

Florida Sunshine

   As promised I will post a few pictures from my October trip back home to Florida. This is only a select few, as now that I am an active blogger again I find I take a zillion pictures of things that I "can share on my blog". So here ya go!

This is Jolene, Mom's rescue horse

The gang in the "swamp"
 Maxi wanting a carrot I am sure...
 My best Finn.
"The Runaway Bride and the Pirate ARRRGGG" Costume contest! (Note Maxi's tube socks)

 Friends ready for some BBQ
 "Special Deb" (lol) holding Bryan & Annie's baby. look at that face! (The baby, not Debbie's ;)
I miss these two! Bryan wore this shirt for Arni)
 A sushi dinner. Rich looks crazy...
My Favorite Little Person ever!
I had a hot date with this little man!
 These are my mom's chickens. Pro) 7-10 fresh organic eggs a day Con) a man-eating Rooster that wants to peck my eyeballs out.
Kati's overly friendly chickens, no evil rooster, just hens that want to share your lunch.
Turn's out you CAN'T take girl out of Sula after all. 
 As much as I love Colorado, I just can't get this view here.

This little guy looks tasty.

Just a few sample pictures from my trip. I had a very good stay and want to say Thank You to all my friends and family who housed me, fed me, and spent time entertaining me. I look forward to repaying you when you visit me! I do love it here in the Rockies and this is home now, but I am grateful that I still have a place to go when I am missing subtropical deathly temperatures, humidity that makes me want to shower six times a day, bugs and rednecks. I KEED I KEED!!!! Seriously though, it's ALWAYS good to go home =)

No comments:

Post a Comment