Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween 2012

  I hope you have a spooky Halloween this year, I know we did! We went out downtown in Boulder, braved the below freezing temperatures and the obnoxious college crowds and still managed to have fun! I love Halloween and creating a costume, last year we were Tim Tebow and a Doctor, but this year I wanted to do a couples themed costume so we chose Mary Poppins and Bert, but we threw in a twist and became dead zombies and I painted skeleton makeup on our faces. What a huge hit! Here are some pictures of us and our friends.


The gang, from left to right: Hákon"'Evil Death Clown", Rob & Erin "Zombie Warden & inmate", Arni & I "Dead Mary Poppins and Bert", and Sóley "Pirate Girl".

 We had fun with this costume!

 The Nerd Pumpkin
 Giselle wanted to check out their faces
 Arni's coworkers
 Good vs Evil
 A Close up
 Jessica and Scott " A Magician and his Rabbit"
A Spoon full of Poison helps the medicine go down!
I love this man! What a good sport!

3 comments:

  1. it´s a grate costumes...love to see these pictures
    love Helena og Bjössi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see these pictures of you...nice costumes

    Helena og Bjössi

    ReplyDelete
  3. it´s a grate costumes...love to see these pictures
    love Helena og Bjössi

    ReplyDelete