Saturday, October 9, 2010

Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine

 Blogging FAIL!

Ha, so there are a few reasons why I have not blogged on a regular basis:
1. No time! Work, school, work, school ... AHH ::pulls hair out::
2.My lovely in-laws are in town...trying to spend quality time
3.I still find it hard to find things to write about
4.I'm boring really...

Any-who I have lived in Ormond Beach for 2 years now and FINALLY started trying some cool new restaurants and different places.. the main reason for this is simply money.. Arni and I had been saving for the past 2 years for our wedding we just never went out to eat; or very rarely. Well thanks to my good friend Tessa I got to go to one of the coolest, hippest restaurant/lounges in OB: Caffeine. Live music almost everyday of the week (like Cold Play meets Kings of Leon ..way digging that!) a GREAT selection on food:recommending fish tacos(yumm-o) and on Wednesday nights guess what?! LADIES NIGHT!!!! 1/2 off VINO and COCKTAILS!!!!! After the 12 hours my fellow nursey friend and I had just put in those words were like the waitress just spoke sweet notes of velvet softly on my ears..uh yeah cheesy but whatever you get the point! With all intent of having a quick meal and then catching a flick at the local theater.. we loaded up on wine and fish tacos and then stuffed ourselves with more wine! Needless to say after a slightly buzzed conversation about how dating a musician would be intense but impossible (Hey maybe Mr. Cold Play was making an impression lol) we called it a night and then Tessa had to go get all mushy on me and proclaim her love for me and how she didn't want me to move yada yada.. haha but seriously though, I am going to be super sad to leave a select few (you know who you are!) but still remaining excited and positive of all the possibilities there is to come!

Oh and PS: GOD I hope I am not boring you with my mindless blogs; I swear once we move they might get more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment