Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The suspense is KILLING ME!!!

So we have known since August that Árni got the job and we would be moving to Colorado. But we didn't know when, so the only people we could tell was our families. Then after the next trip he took, we found out it would be January. Great now we have a month, but when do we move in the month? We still have yet to find out. So hopefully after his November trip we will have something more concrete. Now, though at least we were able to tell our close friends. I still have not told my work about us leaving  : / not so much looking forward to that. Mostly because I have only been in my new department for about 6 months. It's like I just started now I am leaving! When I took the job though, I honestly didn't know we would be moving. I took the job in May, we found our in August. The sucky part is I REALLY love my new job and am sad to leave and nervous I won't find a job I love this much in Colorado.. =( I think I will tell my manager mid-November, that way he will have a couple months to find a replacement for me ( not that anyone could EVER replace me..haha) Anyway the suspense is KILLING me!!! I have not been able to tell so many people about our move because of work, and I am so excited I want to tell EVERYONE!!! =) =)

Oh, and we have had my in-laws staying with us for the past couple weeks.. man have they been a big help around the house! Our yard is re-mulched, laundry room painted, ceiling fan installed, and the list goes on and on.. this has been an awesome staycation! They say they love doing this stuff.. I hope so b/c I enjoy having them.

Status on our move: Arni has a work trip planned first week on November, and I have sent out my resume to 4 jobs, heard back from one recruiter so far for ICU position. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment